Anonymous Tip Reporting
You can now submit crime-related information to the MCPD using TipSoft. You can report non-urgent information about unsolved cases, vandalism, theft, the sale or distribution of drugs or about crimes that are about to happen.To anonymously submit a crime-related tip through the web click here.  If you need report an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Bow Hunting on City-Owned Property

The Parks Board recently approved bow hunting in some parks in Mason City as well as on Highland Park Golf Course.  To find out more or to obtain application documents please see links below:




Rules & Regulations


Georgia Hanford Park Map


Highland Park Golf Course Map


Murphy Park Map


Parker's Woods/MacNider Map